2015 Ford F-250 Super Duty
When it comes to doing your duty, no matter what that is, the 2015 Ford F-250 Super Duty can help you get it done. Known for its grit and gumption, the F-250 Super Duty takes on all tasks and performs them to the best of its ability. It's available in either 4x2 or 4x4 configurations and XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch and Platinum trim models. Choose between Regular Cab, which seats up to three, Super Cab and Crew Cab, both which seat up to six. You also get the choice between a 6-3/4-foot or 8-foot box.
Style to Match the Toughness
Inside the 2015 Ford F-250 Super Duty, you'll find loads of storage space amidst a refined interior. Keep your gear secure and within easy reach with lockable under-seat storage in the centre of the 40/20/40 split front seat. Under the 60/40 split flip-up/fold-down rear bench seat on certain Crew Cab models, you'll find extra storage. Meanwhile, up front, the flow- through centre console has storage space and also features a 110-volt power outlet and two 12-volt powerpoints. Keep an eye on important information in your 2015 Ford F-250 Super Duty with the available LCD productivity screen. You can configure it to your liking to see your fuel consumption, towing information, off-road information and whatever else you feel you need to keep track of. For the ultimate in hands-free capability, get the available Ford SYNC® plus SYNC® with MyFord Touch that enables you to perform hands-free calling and voice-activated music searches. It also gives you Bluetooth® audio and the ability to have incoming text messages read aloud to you. SYNC® is standard on the XLT and optional on the XL. It comes standard on models with MyFord Touch, including Lariat, King Ranch and Platinum.
The guts of the 2015 Ford F-250 Super Duty are held together with its sturdy frame, which is designed to reduce flexing and twisting to a bare minimum. It's constructed of fully boxed front rails and 6.7-mm-thick C-channel rails and crossmembers to maintain maximum strength and torsional stiffness. This underpins the F-250's amazing toughness and provides for outstanding towing and hauling capability. On the outside, the 2015 Ford F-250 Super Duty's no-nonsense grille lets everyone know a workhorse has arrived and is ready to get the job done, no matter what it is. A 7-/4-pin trailer tow connector and trailer brake wiring kit, tie-down hooks in the cargo box and removable tailgate with lock and tailgate assist all help give the F-250 Super Duty its ready-to-work attitude. Daytime running lamps, dual-beam jewel-effect halogen headlamps and intelligent 3-blink turn signals add a touch of safety.
Both the 6.2L Gas V8 and 6.7L Power Stroke® Turbo Diesel V8 engines are married to a TorqShift® 6-speed SelectShift® Automatic transmission. The Live-Drive Power Takeoff provision is integrated into the transmission's design. It utilizes an output gear linked directly to the crankshaft to power upfits anytime the engine is running. It doesn't even matter if you're in motion or at a standstill. The Live-Drive lets you use applications such as salt spreaders or highway tree-trimming equipment and with the split-shaft capability, multiple accessories can be operated simultaneously. The 6.2L V8 is flex-fuel capable. Go ahead and run it on unleaded gasoline, E85 (up to 85% ethanol and 15% gasoline), or any mix of the two. The fuel injection and spark timing adjust automatically according to the blend detected by specialized electronic sensors. You can also run the available 6.7L Power Stroke® Turbo Diesel V8 on biodiesel.
2015 Ford F-250 Super Duty Engines
|6.2L Gas V8||385 horsepower and 405 lb.-ft. of torque|
|6.7L Power Stroke® Turbo Diesel V8||440 horsepower and 860 lb.-ft of torque|
F-250 Super Duty Awards
The 2015 Ford F-250 Super Duty follows in the footsteps of its oft-awarded ancestors. Some recent highlights include:
- 2013 - J.D. Power & Associates Performance Award - Large Heavy Duty Pickup
- 2013 - J.D. Power & Associates Most Appealing - Large Heavy Duty Pickup
The 2015 Ford F-250 Super Duty keeps you safe and secure while you're working hard. Some of the safety highlights include:
- AdvanceTrac® with RSC® (Roll Stability ControlTM) (SRW only)
- Airbags3 - Driver and right-front-passenger front
- Airbags3 - Front-seat side
- Airbags -SafetyCanopy Systemwithroll-fold side-curtain airbags and rollover sensor
- Belt-MinderTM front safety belt reminder (driver only) Brake/shift interlock
- Brakes - 4-wheel power disc with Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS)
- Child-safety-seat top tether anchors (Regular Cab front passenger and all rear-seat positions)
- Fuel pump inertia shutoff switch
- Headlamps-on, key-in-ignition and door ajar alert chimes
- Passenger airbag deactivation switch (Regular Cab, SuperCab)
- Safety belts - Height-adjustable at front-outboard positions Safety belts - Pretensioners at front-outboard positions
- SecuriLock® Passive Anti-Theft Engine Immobilizer System
- Side-intrusion door beams
- SOS Post-Crash Alert SystemTM Spare tire/wheel lock
Ford guarantees all of its vehicles with comprehensive warranties, including the 2015 Ford F-250 Super Duty.
- Basic Coverage - 3 Years or 60,000 km
- Powertrain - 5 Years or 100,000 km for gas engines
- Powertrain - 5 Years or 160,000 km for diesel engines
- Corrosion (Perforation only) - 5 Years or Unlimited kilometres
- Roadside Assistance - 5 Years or 100,000 km
- Safety Restraint - 5 Years or 100,000 km
- Defect (Performance) - 5 Years or 80,000 km
Some conditions may apply. See Fernie Ford for full details in Fernie, British Columbia, Canada.
2015 Ford F-250 Super Duty for sale in Fernie, British Columbia
For work or play, the 2015 Ford F-250 Super Duty is the truck of choice. It's capable of any task you have to throw at it and takes on all challenges with the determination you'd expect from vehicle that is world renowned for toughness. If you're in need of a truck with Super Duty capabilities, you're in need of a Ford F-250. Take one out for a test drive today.
Visit your local Fernie Ford Dealer - Fernie Ford to learn more about the incredible power of the 2015 Ford F-250 Super Duty. Fernie Ford is here for your car buying needs, offering a large selection of new and used models to choose from. Come on down to the showroom today!
Disclaimer: Price subject to change without notice. See dealer for details.